Tuesday, November 16

Conrad {hearts} Remi:

On Tuesdays, we usually go to My Gym and play with Remi & her nanny (my friend) Dotty. 
Conrad has become quite fond of this little lady with big brown eyes....
I want to package up those wet, drooly, silly smiles and keep them forever.
Swinging, holding their doggies without a care in the world. Sigh. 
 Scoping the room to see what he will conquer next.
 Someone wasn't too fond of the zip line.
 (I'm that cruel Mom who keeps snapping away, giggling behind my camera
as my kid flips out-terrified for his life, whizzing through the air. )
 Even the lady working at My Gym thought it was sad. Bahahah!
Hope you all are having a terrific week. 

14 comments:

  1. haha, aww his face on the zip line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to worked at a My Gym...I loved all the kids! I love the picture of him in the ball pit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i'm the same way! for some reason, i love to torture wyatt. he gets so pissed too. he'll just be screaming with pure rage and hatred towards me, and i'll just be clicking away. possibly getting closer and closer so i can capture just how pissed he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm that mom, too. HA! that's a perk of being THE mom i guess. torture at it's finest :)

    HI! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me SO HAPPY!!!! i love those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun place to go play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your pictures!

    So I lost my janky little digital camera and I want to get a decent D-SLR, any suggestions for a novice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww. He is such a sweetie, love the swing! PS. Can I hug him next week???

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.........
    too funny :)

    conrad looks SOOOOOOOOOO happy playing in those balls~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're gunna be in town next week?!!!!!!! ;)

    Yay! I'm so excited to see you! Yes, yes you may hug him all you want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your little boy is so unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we have one of those places right down the road! i never thought about taking olivia...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete