Monday, November 24

Dino Obsession

(Please excuse the never ending baby blogs. Can you sense my excitement? There seem to be more and more things everyday that bring me so much joy about becoming a Mommy, I truly can't help myself.)

One of my new favorite hobbies is searching Amazon for super cheap, used books for the baby. I don't think I paid more than 2 dollars for any of the 9 books I purchased today! Yea Amazon!!! I especially love these books:



I'm starting to build his library little by little. It seems these days that I would much rather buy for him than myself. He won't be able to enjoy them anytime soon, but when he's older he'll be glad that his Mom got him lots of fun dinosaur books

(and a whole coming-home- from- the- hospital dinosaur outfit with matching hat, blanket, onesie and socks with little pointy dinosaur claws, which totally sold me on buying the whole ensemble as seen below....


OR....these SUPER CUTE DINOSAUR DRAWER PULLS THAT I JUST HAVE TO HAVE OR I'LL DIE! I think they'll look super cute on his changing table/dresser???

1 comment:

  1. as a fellow dinosaur fiend, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE LITTLE PUMPKIN FACE COOKIE BREATH IN HIS DINO OUTFIT!!!!

    p.s. ive decided that i'll make up absurdly cheesy baby nicknames until "the nameless one" gets himself a name. no pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete