Wednesday, February 2

My Little Man Sandwich

I was reminded today how lucky I am to have such a great job, being able to hang out with you all day and see you learn new things. I savor these sweet days of your toddler hood, these days that are slipping between my fingers so quickly! As we were playing in the living room today, I was imagining what It would be like having your sibling around to play with us and it brought my heart so much joy! Although being your 24/7 playmate can be a bit tiring, I really do love playing cars, hide and seek, crawling round' the house on all fours while you ride atop my back and shout "NAY! Yeee-Haw!", and kissing your slobbery lips after you've had a brownie. 
Even though you'll be our oldest, 
you'll always be my little man sandwich. 

10 comments:

  1. oh this post made my heart smile :) Your little man sandwich is lucky to have YOU...you are an amazing mother...and smart to soak it up up because these baby/toddler days really do slip through our fingers. And i love the adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to squeeze him!! so cute playing peek-a-boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I don't think I have ever thought about it like that. Olivia being my "oldest". She has been my baby girl for so long!!!! Sigh...these days are fleeting.

    Adorable pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah gee. you're cute. and his eyes in that first picture? WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say these pictures are absolutely ADORABLE. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. It's the little things that mean the most, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! He is just adorable! I really like your other post about camping. How sweet to surprise your husband like that. I am sure he was truly Blessed by it. You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute baby bird you have!

    ReplyDelete