1. E at the grocery store having a mommy date with me, enjoying a raspberry.
It's rare that she gets to ride in the cart. Ususally, she's in the Ergo.
2. Baby girl with orange lips. Someone got into some cheetos.
3. First piggies.
4 & 5. Sharing an omelet with me Saturday morning.
6. Sharing a doughnut with me Sunday morning before church.
7. E enjoying some cream cheese toast.
8. Conrad helping Dustin mow the back yard.
Two things. First, Elle is ALWAYS eating. In almost every picture above, she's chowing down on something. She is like my little garbage disposal. I can literally put anything in front of her and she inhales it. Secondly, while giving Conrad his bath last night I realized that he now has underwear tan lines. Apparently, I need to put some clothes on the kid.
Eventhough life has been crazy lately,
I can't forget to slow down and remember these moments in our lives with our kids.