Friday, January 23

Rebels

My husband is borderline obsessive about college basketball. He's been following the rebels closely for quite some time now, and I have to say, there's nothing hotter than seeing him get enthusiastic about his Rebels! Because he loves them so much, I've begun to love them too, even to the point of being brought to tears after Bellfield made the winning shot at the Louisville game as Dustin and I sat in front of the t.v. with our eyes as big as saucers! I used to go to the games to watch the cheerleaders shake their butts and analyze their moves (because I used to cheer), but now, once the game starts, I'm just as into what's going on as my husband is.

A few years ago, I came across this vintage UNLV shirt from 91' at a thrift store, and Dustin proudly wears it to every game. I also have a shirt for myself from 86' that I have retired because it's falling apart, it is equally as awesome, and the one I'm sporting in the picture as well. Now Conrad has his own shirt to wear to the games with us when he's big enough!
Dustin & his Dad Larry @ The gameMe enjoying a 12" dog at the gameConrad's first UNLV shirt
Us @ the game

I wasn't sure if I would be able to wear my UNLV shirt anymore- now that I'm huge, but I decided to squeeze into it anyways- and my little 8 year old brother in law Ethan told me I looked like I had a basketball stuffed in my shirt! Thanks for noticing that the baby has gotten bigger Ethan! Appreciate it buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have his shirt? I am designing and reprinting old UNLV shirts. Do you have a picture of the full front of his shirt?

    Thanks so much. Very nice blog.

    email me at msjmarkstjohn@gmail.com if you can. THX

    ReplyDelete