Friday, January 16

Harper

I'm not bitter at all, but apparently I'm not as original as I thought I was with my baby names because Lisa Marie Presley just had twins and named one of them Harper. (We loved the name Harper so much, we were considering naming our son Harper but then realized that it might be too fem.) This kind of blows because say I were going to name my kid Apple for instance, or Violet, you would automatically think of their celebrity moms right??

So when we eventually have a daughter and I choose the name Harper, I sure hope no one thinks of Elvis's daughter, because I can't tell you how many times someone has said, after being introduced to me "Chelsea, like Chelsea Clinton??" Hardy har, I haven't heard that one before.

(Is it just me or does LMP look super creepy-creeperton in that picture?)

No comments:

Post a Comment