Monday, December 22

Baby Bump at 25ish weeks


Not sure if I'm 25 or 26 weeks now, the weeks are all blending together. My Dr's appointment went well today. The Dr. said that Conrad is just where he needs to be as far as size, and that I'm measuring fairly small for my weight which is good because I'll have only gained 25-30 lbs. once this is all over. The goal was to not become morbidly obese. (Self high-five!)

We went to a Christmas party this weekend. Not sure if I'm ok with people getting down to belly level and talking to the baby. Kind of weirds me out a little.

This weekend was awesome. I spent a lot of quality time with Dustin. We listened to a great sermon on Sunday by John Piper about fathers. One line that stuck out in my mind was when he said "God can be trusted." I have to learn how to let go of the false control I try to have over my life and allow God to work and move. I can be paralized by fear and anger and not allow myself to trust God. Can't wait for Christmas! I'm glad it's going to be a short work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment