Tuesday, October 4

"Come Check Out This Dimply Butt!"

As Dustin was getting Elle undressed for her evening shower with me, he shouted for me to grab my camera and get a shot of that lil' baby boo-tay. Dimples! Sweet, yummy, make you want to go "Awwwww!!!!" and squish her cheeks-dimples! So while I was at it, I got a few shots of the two of them together. Her expression in a few of these is like, "Mom, do you mind? I'm having a moment with Dada....!" 
This last one is precious to me. 
I love that Dust is looking at himself in the mirror. 
Yes, honey. "Daddy" looks good on you. 
And Elle's dribble is oh-to-cute to boot. 

{Soaking up these sweet moments.}

10 comments:

  1. GAH. Yes, I am thinking it's sad that the *only* time a booty is considered cute when it's like that is when we're babes. My booty looking like that=not-so-cute. Haha. She is presh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimples!!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! the only time in life when those dimples are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love dimply baby butts!
    and she looks so much like you these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dudes + tiny babes = my heart melts. EVERY TIME. Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgoodnessssss. melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG LOVEE LOVE LOVE the last picture.. :) she is just ooo soo sweet :) that is a picture they will have forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I die!!! How adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is a straight up angel!

    ReplyDelete