Thursday, November 12

Balloon Boy:


We get a balloon everytime we go to TJ's {which is a couple times a week}. I think Conrad is some sort of celeb there {Since Grammy-In-Law is a big shot at TJ's....} He gets high fives, kisses, & is passed from person to person to get loves. He keeps comin' back for the balloon. That's all he cares about- Oh and to take sips of juice out of the big boy cups in the demo.

Today was cool enough for a hat, so he wore one.
And then it got too hot, so he took his trousers off and lounged in his diapie
to read a book that was bought special for him from his Nana!

3 comments:

  1. okay this is me being all creepy mommy like but my brother in law is in the medical field and they had two infants die from choking on popped ballons :( it gets lodged and it can't be removed (bc it just expands when you try to get it out) so ever since I found that out it freaks me out ha, it's the only mommy thing that I"m weird about. It's something I never would have thought off unless he told me. I hope this doesn't come off wrong at all, not my intent I was just shedding some light :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin out. Thank you for the reminder! We usually get a balloon when we got shopping.

    I'll make sure not to let him play with balloons unattended.

    That's so scary. You're not creepy at all!! You're looking out and i appreciate it!

    Hows lil' dex?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete