Sunday, June 21

Happy Fathers Day!

"I look just like Daddy"


Dustin,
Thanks for being the best team-mate I could ever ask for. You make my life so much easier and enjoyable. When I'm having the hardest of days, you're always there to encourage me. I feel like the worlds best Mom because of you, and when I mess up, I still feel like I rule at this because of your love that pushes me on. So thank you. I've had a lot of fun raising the little turd with you the last 3 months. I know it's hard but you're doing a great job honey, and I appreciate all you do. I honor that you put us ahead of yourself and your desires so often, but today is your day, so sit back and watch golf while I make you champagne mimosas for breakfast and don't feel guilty for eating as much bacon as your heart desires! You deserve it! Don't lift a single finger! I'll wipe Conrad's dirty butt all day while you soak up the sun at the pool and enjoy this day because it's all about you. You've been a fantastic Dad! Conrad says thank you, he told me today when I laid him down for his nap. He said he wants to be just like you when he's all growns up.
Love you babe.
-Wife
He's just asking to have his face eaten off with that goofy little smile....he's asking for it!

Ps: Im SO shaving your chest hair, like asap....It's getting out of control.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! you two make me want to get married you hot little couple ;) Happy First Father's Day Dustin!!!

    ReplyDelete