Friday, December 5

My Mother, The Fashionista

My Mom is hands-down the most stylish woman I know. Her closet makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. Just the other day, she was wearing a long mustard colored Anthropologie sweater with gray textured sweater tights, and matching mustard colored heels looking seriously H.A.W.T. with the perfect accessories, of course! The amount of shoes this woman has would make you sick, I'm not kidding. She just showed me a pair of snake skin gladiator platform shoes that are r-i-d-i-c-ulous. The problem is that she's a half size smaller than me, and I have huge, wide feet, with a huge chicken nugget shaped big toe that never fits into her cute little shoes. I'm considering sacrificing my pinkie toe though...I'll let you know how that goes.

Thank God for my Mom. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have nearly as many things to wear during this pregnancy. When I first started growing, she came over to my house with a huge laundry basket of jeans that no longer fit her (Because my mom dropped lots of weight and she's a sexy fox! Especially because she's no longer a Lil'-sexy-drunken-fox, she's just a Lil'-sexy-sober-fox! Which is so much hotter! (YOU GO MOM! YOU F-ING ROCK! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!) It was funny exchanging my laundry basket of size 0-3 jeans with her for her basket of size 6,8,10.... sized jeans that have been amazing as my waist is growing to make room for Baby-Robbins.

Below, I'm sporting an amazingly soft leopard sweater-tunic of my Mom's that is so comfy! Thanks Mom!


love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. yes she is and it has been passed on to you! you look so cute and pregnant, I just love reading about your baby!

    ReplyDelete